Burley - Heart Burley - Heart

Right on. 5/5. I wanted to hear a second drop roll in somewhere between 2 and 2:45 including the jabber from the beginning.. more of an association between the flow of your song as a whole. Good stuff otherwise. D/L n fav'd.

Fayde - Wisdom Fayde - Wisdom

Review: The guitar add-ins and the beat make this a more complete session. I'm not a fan of sounds bouncing from left to right through my headphones, but it isn't repetitive or annoying at all. Overall, you are just missing the lyrical aspect. Great stuff.

Comment: You've left me some good critique on my submissions. I haven't read them until now. Thanks. After going through my page I realized I don't like much of it. Too much fruityloops, not enough real instruments haha. Recently, I've learned to keep my best stuff with me. As far as the rest can go; I'm going to apply them to real instruments and make something new.

-AP

PoyzenJam responds:

Awesome. Thank you for the listen and review!

Sheer Tunage Sheer Tunage

AHHH!!!

This song is hilarious :D 5/5

[SP] ~ Play Nice (Prog House) [SP] ~ Play Nice (Prog House)

Ugh yeeaahhh..

5/5

I liked everything about this song, but I wanted to hear that high hat skimming along a little louder. Kind of a weird thing to notice, but I'm (*=+) lolz.

! AP !

HW - Progressive Introversion HW - Progressive Introversion

Great transition!

Keep on it! I have no critique to offer on the music itself, but I know it isn't finished. Maybe some samples, scratching, and lyrics? I think that would hit hard with the sound system junkies out there ;)+-*_-=+!!!+=-_-*+5/5+-*_-=+!!!+=-_-
*+10/10+-*_-=+!!!+=-_-*+

-MaryLovesJane

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

I can dig it.

I'm not a fan of fade outs, but this is an exception. Great Job! *Tim & Eric style*

5/5

weemeee responds:

Thanks for the review! ;) appreciate it!

[oZ] ~ Frankenstep (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Frankenstep (Dubstep)

Eeee, Aaaa, awesome!

I'm smoking a bowl to this song lol.

[SP] ~ I Get Stoned (2010) [SP] ~ I Get Stoned (2010)

Me rikey..

I want to go to a rave and hear this song just start wrecking the place.

Native Dose Native Dose

Sick.

3.29 / 5.00 (+ 0.49) This provokes imagination to a "higher" extent. I'm downloading this and adding it to my favorites. The only criticism I have is you need more songs like this ;)

MindOverMatt responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really happy that you dig this! I will keep more coming, have you checked out "Days of Old"?

The Wrong Pill The Wrong Pill

Nice Idea.

That would be really fun to do sometime...creative shit.

MindOverMatt responds:

It was a lot of fun. Always good to explore weirdness. Thanks for listening!