Eat your "Vaggies" Eat your "Vaggies"

Needs work.

First off, I dig the song. I really like your animation, but you really need a better mic. If the vocal content was better I would give this short an 8 out of 10, and a 4 out of 5. Keep it up!

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

You're my first favorite artist.

Mario was sooo pissed! Even I was like, "Daaammnnnn..yo." If I get off my lazy ass and get a job..the donate button will be on my list of things to do.

Namaste,
Danny Dank

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

I can't stop laughing!!

I gotta say, the voice of Obama was well played and the animation/time made a perfect political short. I can't conjure a negative point...I've added this to my favorites and I will be showing this to my friends and even my parents. This is my first peek at your work and I'm already curious of what else you have. Keep it up Jon!

Burley - Heart Burley - Heart

Right on. 5/5. I wanted to hear a second drop roll in somewhere between 2 and 2:45 including the jabber from the beginning.. more of an association between the flow of your song as a whole. Good stuff otherwise. D/L n fav'd.

Fayde - Wisdom Fayde - Wisdom

Review: The guitar add-ins and the beat make this a more complete session. I'm not a fan of sounds bouncing from left to right through my headphones, but it isn't repetitive or annoying at all. Overall, you are just missing the lyrical aspect. Great stuff.

Comment: You've left me some good critique on my submissions. I haven't read them until now. Thanks. After going through my page I realized I don't like much of it. Too much fruityloops, not enough real instruments haha. Recently, I've learned to keep my best stuff with me. As far as the rest can go; I'm going to apply them to real instruments and make something new.

-AP

PoyzenJam responds:

Awesome. Thank you for the listen and review!

Sheer Tunage Sheer Tunage

AHHH!!!

This song is hilarious :D 5/5

The Climb The Climb

Great work!

First off, I like the simplicity of your art (one man, one mountain, one night). As an Alaskan I can relate to how this guy is feeling right now haha. "I can't wait to get home and drink some hot chocolate by the fire!! Alright, let's do this." Keep it up.

Rubicund! Rubicund!

5/5 - 9/10!!

You have an appealing art style. I really like how solid, yet random you put it together. Great job!